web 2.0

Saturday, January 30, 2010

About This Blog

Regards,
My name is Sub and im a student in University of Technology of Malaysia (UTM). Majoring in Telecommunication Engineering and this is my blog.

What is this blog is all about?
1. Firstly, as stated in the title, here i'm going to share my experiences on internet marketing. All of my post are regarding my past experiences in certain affiliate marketing, Multi Level Marketing, Paid To Click and Forex investments that i had made. For those who are still new in this Internet Marketing, i hope that this page will give you the insights of what is Internet Marketing is all about.

2. All of my experiences can be used as the guidelines when you are venturing into that-so-called Internet Marketing. Here i will try to give you some advices and some WARNINGS when you want to start investing in this kind of bussinesses. In Internet Marketing, there are some sites that are really profitable but there are also lots of SCAM bussiness that are just trying to rip you off till you have nothing.

I think that is all for the introduction page of my blog. If there is any need to contact me, you can email me at msubri2@gmail.com or even better you can just add my at my FACEBOOK profile. (^^)" Cheers.

Regards,
sUB™

0 comments:

Post a Comment